Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snow.



Well, it has been a rowdy last couple weeks. We made good progress on Trailside Bike Park but momma nature had different plans. The final push will happen in Spring and a bunch of quality photos will come out of that. For now I am in front of the computer feeling a sudden surge of Winter stoke. The irony?

I have to go back to the SE for a little while. That will certainly be a change. I can't wait to be back here watching white stuff just dump out of the sky.

Tomorrow it is off to the NRPA congress for a second year in a row, still probably my favorite conference of the year. Then back here to Park City for Halloween, then a week in these mountains building, finally back to NC/GA/TN for a few weeks.

Until the next time, think snow for me.

No comments: