Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reeling and Recovering...

No photos folks, all the ones we shot are a bit too big for a post. But here is what you are looking for. Can't wait to see Hilride's coverage of one of the funnest weeks I have ever had...Thank you all!!!

Here

Here

Here

Here

I don't even know how to start a recap. So I will simply say there will be stories for the rest of my life coming from our time in Augusta...and exhale...

Now, we are hanging out in Brown County State Park in Indiana staging for the next move up to Middleton, Wisconsin. The days will be spent riding when we can, weather, and resting as much as humanly possible. Is it healthy to sleep for 20 hours in a day? I plan to try and find out. Enjoy the above photos and more that I am sure will come.

Music is the king of your soul...

1 comment:

camps said...

beauty track
enjoy your rest