Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What the....?



Well, it has been a busy weekend. We spent some time in Tavares on Halloween and then headed to Orlando to check some stuff out on Monday, photo at the bottom. Today, I finally made the ride out to the Land Bridge at Santos, and it was really cool! The photo above is of the crossing, you are in the woods and start climbing a hill that seems way too big for Florida, then look to your right and there it is I-75, in the photo below. It was an excellent ride and everything I needed right now.



Orlando Woods.



Tomorrow we head to Gainesville to chill with some of Jenn's friends and for me to try and get caught up on some paper work. Then, I head to check out a cool property with some Florida folks on Friday. Enjoy your day and GET OUT AND RIDE!!!

No comments: